It's Time for Some Laughs!

SantaBanta Jokes Mailer
Universal Jokes
1. They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.
2. On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant...
Ek Baar Ek Kachari Mein Ek Gawah Kaafi Lambe-Lambe Bayaan De Raha Tha. Sarkaari Vakeel Naraaz Ho Gaya. Vo Thoda Gusse Se Gawah Ko Bolta Hai: Itna Jyada Aur Phaltoo Biolne Ki Koi Zaroorat....
I boarded the train and took my seat. The seat next to me was empty, but not for long. A mother boarded with her 5-year-old daughter sat down in the seat beside me. I offered my seat to the little girl but Mom said no...
We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
Our boyfriend`s clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours...
Visuals
Lethal Stupidity
Nation Wants Action
Picture SMS
SMS
Need your prayers guys, please remember me when you pray. I'm scheduled for an optical appointment next Monday to have my eyes checked and possible procedure. Problems started just after the long Winter Break - every time I look in my wallet, I see nothing!
Reality is an illusion caused by alcohol deficiency!
Customer: Excuse me, this coffee tastes like mud.
Waiter: Yes sir, it's freshly ground!
What is the definition of Surround Sound System?
Wife in the front seat of the car and her mother in the rear seat!
Hindi Jokes
अलग-अलग महिलाएं अपने पतियों से लड़ रही थी।
पायलट की पत्नी: ज्यादा उड़ो मत समझे।
मास्टर की पत्नी: मुझे मत...
1) जानवरों से प्यार करो, वो स्वादिष्ट भी होते हैं।
2) पानी बचाओ दारू पियो।
3) फल और सलाद बहुत स्वास्थ्य प्रद...
मेरी तरफ से
तमाम
छोटे
बड़े
...
बैंक में इंटरव्यू चल रहा था। ब्रांच मैनेजर पहले सवाल का जवाब सुनकर ही 200 से ज्यादा लोगो को रिजेक्ट कर चूके थे।
अब अंतिम 3 बचे थे...
Hindi SMS
आज का ज्ञान:
महिलाओं को सुधारने की कोशिश कभी न करें,
क्योंकि इससे पहले भी आपके दादा परदादा असफल कोशिशें करते हुए वीरगति को प्राप्त हो चुके हैं।
ग्रुप में मैसेज की तादाद बढ़ने के कारण एडमिन ने निर्णय लिया है कि...
Even Mobile No. वाले Even डेट में मैसेज भेजेंगे और Odd Mobile No. वाले Odd डेट में।
शराब की बोतल में कितने भी बड़े अक्षर में "खतरा" लिख लो, लोग पियेंगे ही, क्योंकि...








भारत में सब "खतरों के खिलाड़ी" हैं।
आज अगर हमारे माननीय प्रधानमंत्री "श्री नरेन्द्र मोदी जी" विपक्ष मे होते तो वो पाकिस्तान की ईंट से ईंट बजा देते।
To manage your account Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment